Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My second cycle deca/test. Please critique

Amann418

So my first run was last July when I did test e 500 for 10 wks packed on about 18lbs was happy with the results now I want to push my limits and I am so excited to as well. Ik deca is a Nor19 compound so I will deff have caber. But here is my run down.

1-12 Test e 250 mon n thurs
3-12 deca 100 mon n thurs
3-12 caber .5 e3d
1-12 adex every pin day .5
7-16 hcgenerate
Pct

Clomid 20/20/15/10
Unleasehed combo
Forma

I figured since the test e is a long ester I would give it some time to get a jump start before the deca. Please lmk if I'm missing anything.

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

start the deca week 1 with the test. it takes a long time to build up hence the reason its called 'deca'

run the deca 300mg a week.

and you will need hcg to kickstart pct. other than that should work. only thing i would do different with pct is stretch it out more. deca will linger for 6 weeks after last injection so your pct needs to get stretched out with it

Is 200mg a week not enough for a first time user. N if I do 300 shld I increase the test to 600 or no?

Is 200mg a week not enough for a first time user. N if I do 300 shld I increase the test to 600 or no?

eh 200 is fine but if you are gonna run it might as well do 300mg a week. since you have everything in order might as well run it at a healthy dose.

personally i think 300mg a week is the sweet spot.. for guys who weigh 250+ they will want to go 400 a week probably.

200 is a little low for bulking 300 is a good dose for deca. You will get the bulking effects without severe sides. I'd still keep the test at 500 but extend the test to 15 weeks. Like Steve said decca lingers for a while so I like to give it about 5-6 weeks to clear before pct. It makes recovery easier for me. I'd run pct for 6 weeks and keep the clomid at 25 mg day. I also recommend running bridge and daa for 4-6 weeks after pct while your body is transitioning back to being natural. Another thing, decca is really food dependent so don't skimp on the protein and carbs.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

200 is a little low for bulking 300 is a good dose for deca. You will get the bulking effects without severe sides. I'd still keep the test at 500 but extend the test to 15 weeks. Like Steve said decca lingers for a while so I like to give it about 5-6 weeks to clear before pct. It makes recovery easier for me. I'd run pct for 6 weeks and keep the clomid at 25 mg day. I also recommend running bridge and daa for 4-6 weeks after pct while your body is transitioning back to being natural. Another thing, decca is really food dependent so don't skimp on the protein and carbs.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Should I still stop deca at week 12 n run the test thru 15? Then start pct week 17

Top Bottom