Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My own personal E3 '10 highlights plus more inside

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
MK-
E3 2010: Mortal Kombat Preview - PlayStation 3 Preview at IGN
*edit* preview video with some fluid animation and down right gruesome looking fatalities-
http://screwattack.com/videos/Hands-On-Mortal-Kombat

Damn it sounds like they revamped the game while still keeping the spirit of the original 2D titles. Can't wait to see more of it. Long live MK!!!

Killzone 3-

What really has me sold is the fact that it will be compatible with the new Move motion controls. The 3D factor ain't something I plan on buying another TV for any time soon, even though it'd be tight as hell hovering over those icy waters in the jetpack, not to mention the crazy firefights Killzone is known for. Will have to wait.

Twisted Metal-

Twisted Metal Video Game, E3 2010: Debut Gameplay Part I (Stream) HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
Twisted Metal Video Game, E3 2010: Debut Gameplay Part II (Stream) HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

A cult classic that was screaming to be brought to current gen console.

The last big surprise was Valve. Head Honcho Gabe Newell was notoriously known for his PS3 hate early on, making comments like this-

"The PS3 is a total disaster on so many levels, I think it's really clear that Sony lost track of what customers and what developers wanted," said Newell. "I'd say, even at this late date, they should just cancel it and do a 'do over.' Just say, 'This was a horrible disaster and we're sorry and we're going to stop selling this and stop trying to convince people to develop for it.'"

Gabe Newell: 'The PS3 is a Total Disaster': News from 1UP.com

...Which makes this all the more surprising-

Watch more of everything E3 '10 here-
E3 2010 Coverage | GameTrailers.com

Last edited:
i got a boner over the new Kid Icarus. one of my favorite games of all time for the NES. Surprised it never made it to N64, gamecube or wii

i might buy a nintendo 3DS just for that game. the graphics look ridiculous for a handheld

i got a boner over the new Kid Icarus. one of my favorite games of all time for the NES. Surprised it never made it to N64, gamecube or wii

i might buy a nintendo 3DS just for that game. the graphics look ridiculous for a handheld

Everyone's saying Nintendo "won" E3, basically off the nostalgia factor (and the stream of booth babes demoing the 3DS's to the audience). I'll admit they couldn't have ended their show any better lol

Goldeneye for Wii looked pretty cool, but I'm not exactly ready to run out and get a 3DS no matter how many old classics are launching with it, especially when I already played most of the good ones. Another thing is imo no matter how good the 3D effect is, it's still on a tiny 3.5" screen. I'll really have to see it in person though before final judgement.

Top Bottom