Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

My next Halloween Costume

  • Thread starter Thread starter rudedawg
  • Start date Start date
For a limited time only.....yes folks we aren't going to be practically giving these away forever.....you too can own this handcrafted piece of fabulous art for......... 35.95? Hell NO!!!!!! 29.95?????? Of course not

Would ya believe 19.95 folks? Yes for only 19.95 you can own the finest of handcrafted get a fell lick and feel costumes. Order now call 1-800-555-1212 tell them I sent ya
 
smallmovesal said:
i want to be hecubus from kids in the hall

Ok what is hecubus and what is kids in the hall......I got a feeling I am showing my age here :)
 
well it shows in the US on comedy central or something but it's a canadian comedy troupe that did skits... damn it was funny... they aren't together anymore :(
 
I'm crushing......I'm crushing your head! LOL I remember Kids in the Hall. Cabbage head too.

Star
 
smallmovesal said:
well it shows in the US on comedy central or something but it's a canadian comedy troupe that did skits... damn it was funny... they aren't together anymore :(

Tv takes away too much time LMAO

Unless it is Sopranos, Sex in the City, OZ, 6 Ft. Under, Real Sex, or any sports I am probably not watching it....except I got hooked on that stupid ass survivor shit.
 
Top Bottom