Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My first cycle. Need feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norway-94

First off all my english are not good.

But.. hi i'm 19 years old, i have been trained for 3-4 years and been clean all the way. Never had a serious injure and my health are great - and have good genetics. So i know how to eat and train. I have been to a doctor and taking blood pressure - and that was good. I also takning a blood sample, just to check my body first. My plan is to take my first cycle now, but i want to hear about your experience first about the side effects.

I have heard many myth about it, and with people that have not going very well with. But every time i hear about that they say they have abused it. My plan is not to abuse it, and only take 1-2 cycle on the year with break. My plan is not Mr.olympia - but just get stronger and bigger faster than before. Do you think that i will get many side effects about it? and if i will.. will it be gone after i have used it? Just wanna ask to make sure before using. :)

way too young and also unneeded, if you have good genetics than train all you can now and get big then look to the juice of you still need to.

I just want a boost, not to be the strongest man lived. I have no plan to abuse it, i just want to know if there is many side effects about it - if i do a good cycle and not abuse. I know my age gonna be a problem, but i dont wanna use many years to get strong - i want i faster, and get a boost. whats the different of using it now and when i'm older? I know i can come long natural and gain, but still a boost will make me happier as long i not abuse and get many side effects.

Using gear at your age is abusing it. This is a marathon, not a sprint. Gear now can permanently screw up your libido among other things. It's against the rules to even give you advice here, and for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom