Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cutting Diet! Suggestions?

TheBandit

Now, I'm 14, 5'10, 187 lbs, and on a cutting cycle to drop some BF, here my diet-

Meal 1:
3 Egg Whites
1 piece of whole wheat toast
Protein Shake

Meal 2:
Myoplex Lite in 1% Milk

Meal 3(Post Workout):
Protein Shake w/ 5g Glutamine
Can of Tuna

Meal 4:
2 pieces of Grilled Chicken

Meal 5:
Can of Tuna

Meal 6:

I need some suggestions here! :)

Glad to see that you are starting out on the road to better health at a young age.

Now, the diet looks good, but I'd add some more low-GI carbs to it. Add some oatmeal in the morning, and some yams or sweet potatos to meals 2 and 3.
You can bake them, it's like baking a normal potato, 4-5min in the mircrowave is adequate.

Mr.X :cool:

damn thats a big fourteen year older!! hey bud, add some carbs to your diet. Needed for energy, cant have only one slice of wheat for your daily needs. Also, youre only 14, so dont expect miracles. Your body is just starting to develop. Keep up the hard work and youll see results definately.

TheBandit said:
Now, I'm 14, 5'10, 187 lbs, and on a cutting cycle to drop some BF, here my diet-

Meal 1:
3 Egg Whites
1 piece of whole wheat toast SKIP THIS AND KEEP CARBS BELOW 30 GRAMS PER DAY
Protein Shake

Meal 2:
Myoplex Lite in 1% Milk

Meal 3(Post Workout):
Can of Tuna

Meal 4:
2 pieces of Grilled Chicken

Meal 5:
Can of Tuna

Meal 6:

I need some suggestions here! :)

Bro, you're 14! You can't be too overweight at 187. You're almost 6 feet tall. Take advantage of that metabolism, all the free GH going through your system, and all of that test that will be kickig in shortly. Eat like a champ and lift like a friggin gorilla. Get HYUUUUUUGE and then worry about peeling off the fat. When you start school again in the fall all the ladies will marvel over your guns instead of worrying if you have a six pack or not.

Top Bottom