Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Cutting Cycle i need your help with plz

First off the the idea w/clen is good.

Second, IMO u should run the primo and winny pretty much together. Do a 10-12 week cutting cycle.

Winny 50mg/day --- weeks 1-8
Primo 300mg-400mg/week --- weeks 5-12
clomid 100mg/day --- week 9
clomid 50mg/day --- weeks 10 & 11

They will work much better together. U will get some nice gains but don't expect 25lbs. of LBM.

the drugs alone will not strip the fat off of you, you will have to diet and do cardio. the steroid regement you have outlined might add 5-10lbs if you have never done gear before and do everything right, but i would not expect anything extrordinary from that cycle.

Maxx Out:
what IMO mean !!!????!

serge + Maxx Out :
i dont want to add more lbs or Kg in my body i do alot of bulk cycle that give me more tha 25 lbs :) No more Lbs i want only to cut and add qualtiy and hard Mass

IMO means "in my opinion."

Do you really get any results on 1 clen 3 times a day? I don't feel anything until I get up to 7/day.

if you want quality gains why dont you eat very clean and still use gear that has some kick to it. trenbolone, winny, test+arimidex. all good choices, another thing is the dose has to be significant to produce the gains that you are looking for.

but as far as reducing your bodyfat, you have to diet at 12cals per lb of bodyweight, 70%prt, 20%crb, 10%fts.

vatech15:
i dont start my cycle ,, now im stady what i want to do :) i want to know dosage range and how many day or week can i use it befor start my cycle

serge
how can i have 20 % crab !!!!!
its easy to have 70%prt

Top Bottom