Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my current diet... suggestions?

noodles1010

so during recovery ive gone from 11% to 15.8%. needless to say when i came off i was good for a while then took a 3 month break from EVERYTHING. diet, gym, cardio, literally everything.
So now im back at it and going strong. starting over here with new diet and training, i will work my way back to a cycle later on but for now im just focusing on supps, diet, and the workout.
my diet now is..

drink for all- water

breakfast- steel cut oats with blueberries
supp- n2stim

snack- banana or "kind" fruit and nut bar

lunch- tuna on salad wrap or chicken with brown rice
supp- n2stim

snack- chobani yogurt

pre workout (2 hours before gym)- chicken and rice
supps- no xplode 2 scoops
bcaa drink during workout
whey2buildmuscle cinnabun 2 scoops

dinner- white fish/ steak/ ground turkey/ ground beef/ chicken (pick one) broccoli w/ garlic or string beans, salad (optional), red skin potatoes baked.

before bed- whey2buildmuscle

this is all for now... the goal is to cut bf while retaining muscle and building strength. the workouts have been kinda weak to be honest as far as consistency. the weight im putting up is climbing cause of good ol muscle memory, but feel i can be doing more.
currently also blasting hcg 1000iu 3x wk per dr orders to boost natty test. should be done in 3-4 weeks. estro might be a tad high, possible getting aromasin today.

suggestions?
thanks...

That's not much food bro....

What does that amount to in calories? I know you're trying to cut down but damn lol

That's not much food bro....

What does that amount to in calories? I know you're trying to cut down but damn lol

honestly i have no idea... i dont know how to diet. ive never had to. all my life i eat whatever i wanted and never ever gained a pound or fat. now the closer i get to 30, this shit is deciding to stick around. so i know i have to eat cleaner, i cut out breads, cheese steaks and pizza, macaroni, garlic bread ect all the shit i love.
really not sure what im "supposed" to be eating but i have been eating decent portions of what i listed above.

You are headed in the right direction. Add some protein to your oats and some penut butter also.
You need more good fats.
Drink fish oil or just almonds, or avacado with chicken salad.

You are headed in the right direction. Add some protein to your oats and some penut butter also.
You need more good fats.
Drink fish oil or just almonds, or avacado with chicken salad.

thanks bro. last night i was eating 3 whole eggs and a avocado with some salt and pepper on it.
got some almonds to snack on and i will buy some liquid fish oil today.

thanks bro. last night i was eating 3 whole eggs and a avocado with some salt and pepper on it.
got some almonds to snack on and i will buy some liquid fish oil today.

They actual have cod liver oil which is better than regular fish oil, you especially need fish oil when on aas. Make sure you get the lemon flavored. Or else fish burps all day.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

They actual have cod liver oil which is better than regular fish oil, you especially need fish oil when on aas. Make sure you get the lemon flavored. Or else fish burps all day.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

yea well, given the long break in training diet and natty test levels id say the cycle has been put on hold until further notice. i have it all sitting in a bag in my closet collecting dust... o well..
i think its called nordic naturals or something right? orange and lemon flavor?
ill go by the store later and grab some after the gym.

Top Bottom