Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My bulking diet

Austin316

Will start it as soon as I get my goods, the grams at the end are rough estimates, this is close as I can come up with for now. Ill also be taking AMinos, ZMA, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, Sust/Dbol,Glucosamine/Chondritan
Give me you thoughts and any advise

Meal 1:
3 Jumbo eggs w/cheese and ham
1 cup oatmeal mixed in protein shake
16 ounces skim milk
Banana
Multi Vitamin

protein: 70g
Fat: 17g
Carbs: 70g

Meal 2:
12 ounce chicken breast
Mixed Vegetables

protein: 52 g
Carbs: not sure on the veges
Fat: 3 g

Meal 3:
Sandwhich (various meats)
Protein shake w/skim milk
yogurt

protein: 65g roughly
Carbs: 60g
fat: 15g

Meal 4 (post workout):
Nlarge2 w/ 16 ounces skim milk

Protein: 70g
Carbs: 111g
Fat: 14g

Meal 5:
Random (whatever my family makes, Ill add a chicken breast with a potato and something else if they don't make anything)

Protein: 40-60g
Carbs: 100-150 g
Fat: 10-30g

Meal 6: Myoplex shake w/ 8 ounces milk

Protein: 50g
Carbs: 31g
Fat: 3g

Total Daily Intakes:

Protein: 350+
Carbs: 600+
Fat: 85g +

Looks real good, but I would really take the Ham out because of your Sus/dbol use. Sus/Dbol will make you retain A LOT of water and, in turn, you do not want excess sodium in your diet to promote water retention... unless you're going for the 'Super-Puffy Lee Priest look'.

I have no idea about your stats, so I wont assume. But, if you are for example a 200lb bodybuilder then 350g of protein is not enough, you'll need at least 400.(2g protein per lb)

Besides the above. You've got a very good bulking diet, which is at the same time 'clean' too.:bday:

Right now, Im 6'1, 195, at about 13-14%bf, adding anoter 50g will be easy as long as Im working that day (work at GNC so just grab a drink) if you really think 400 is neccesary, this is my first cycle to

Definitely, protein should be at 400g because you have 'gear' , and since you are looking for maximum gains, protein is your king food (along with a lot of carbs). I'll tell you one fact: the more you eat, the bigger you will get (since it's your first time). The gains will be awesome!!!

You SHOULD keep your calories between 4000 and 6000 for maximum weight gain. Remember, you spend money on the 'gear', so you gotta make it work. Food is the best 'anabolic' of all time. :)

at first i thought that was an awful lot of protein. but considering what you want to do, i think it a good blueprint for some big gains
good luck (like ul need it):D

I'm a big guy, 6' 285..... On my last mass cycle I was taking in 720g protein a day, 650g carbs, 120g fat. I was also taking in about 8000 calories a day.... God, I miss those days of eating, now I'm cutting on going on the Keto diet, I'm only on day 1, but this is F*CKING HELL!!!!! I'm eating a meal every 3 hours, and it's just not holding me over..... I had 2 eggs with cheese for breakfast with a protein shake(along with my winny, anavar, masteron, T3, clen, and a shot of EQ/Tren).... I had 6oz of marinated Artichokes(2g carbs), and 3/4lb flounder fillet..... Anyone know how to make this easier??? I'm taking in as much water as possible, but I still feel empty.... CAuse of my size, do I have to stay below 30g carbs or do I have more leeway?

Top Bottom