Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My ab revealling diet

jinxed_teen

Here it is..........

breakfast: half a bowl of special K with skim milk and 3 egg whites and scoop of peanut butter

lunch: turkey sandwich on whole wheat

snack: sandwich (tuna or peanut butter)

dinner whatever~

Good luck... if that works for you it's all because of genetics and age though :)

Try something more like this...

4 egg, 2 egg whites, even some bacon if you want

2 hamburger patties

can of tuna,peanut butter

more meat for dinner

another can of tuna before bed

plus lots of water

My diet for a 6pack
1. 5-6 egg whites/oatmeal
2. MRS Labrada
3. chiken/yams/veggies
4. tuna/veggies
5. whey shake
A gallon of water per day, no starchy carbs, having good genetics doesnt hurt. cardio 3times a week.
Keeping my abs tight at all times :)

Nat,
that's pretty much the exact diet i use when cutting up. it works great! even if i'm cutting carbs, i almost always include a bowl of oatmeal in the a.m.

I agree Nat, oatmeal is delicious! Jinxie (lol Meet the Parents), you are not getting nearly enough calories. Thats probably about 1500 calories. Do cardio up the anus, get flax oil, and do an ab exersise 2 or 3 times a week (to keep them strong) Eat more!

Yeah man u need way more calories based on what u posted. Or if u do get enough cals, then ur eating a huge as dinner and thats not so fresh to have a big meal like that. Eating like 6 or 7 times a day can help u get more calories in and avoid a big dinner. Probably have a meal between ur breakfast and lunch. And then another snack after dinner (depending on what time u eat). I dunno....there's limited advice to give u cuz we dont know what ur dinner is like.

~dE

If you cut out the bread items and added more veggies , along with have something more specific for dinner than "whatever" that could almost work.......

My current cutting diet (average day)

breakfast -oatmeal, protein shake, ECa's
Snack-protein shake (50 grams)
Lunch-large can of tuna, celery with p/b
snack-protein shake
Dinner-chicken breast, veggies
Snack (optional) -protein drink

Top Bottom