Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Must Read!!!

natty said:
Sounds like a good idea. I thought you were a Florida boy?
nope love florida to death, especially del ray and miami beach but chi town all the way

also keep in mind that the police dont have the power to actually cut a deal! They might say they can make it easy on you if you talk, but basically all that means is they might get you a soda or some coffee while at the station while you sell yourself right into prison. Just shut the fuck up. thats the main thing! =) The DA or prosecuting attorney is the only one who can make a deal, and that comes furthur down the line. Don't think that talking will keep you out of jail....quite the opposite actually.

slat1 said:
If you use AAS this is a must read. It is from Rick Collins website. I have posted it before but it can never be read enough. Mods if you could leave this for a while. I think it is of great benefit to all of us!!!

Very Very true.. and good stuff. take notes..

they tricked me when i was just 18 i trusted them and they fucked me.. never say anything...

The problem with taking the test in DUI cases is that if you blow and are over you are automatically guilty. There is no plea or lawyer that can help you in that case. The lawyer can sometimes get a DUI reduced to wreckless driving , so it's better not to take the test and let the lawyers work for you.

Top Bottom