Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Monavie $34.99 per bottle.For those of you that are looking for a good multivitamin and antioxidant combo.It gets no better than this.

J

Just Add Muscle

The acai berry has been proven by many countless studies to have the highest ORAC score out of any fruit that has ever been discovered per gram.Before they discovered they started to study the acai in the amazons the highest antioxidant score or ORAC was wild black berries with an orac of 340 per unit.Bellow that was wild blueberries with an orac of 260 per unit,then elderberry with an orac of 240 per unit then wolfberry with a 220 orac per unit.The acai was found to have a orac score of 1027 per unit over 3 times more than the highest antioxidant containing fruit.This product Monavie contains as the main ingredient freeze dried acai powder along with 18 other fruit pulps of the highest antioxidant and vitamin values.It is an organic drink that will blow away any multivitamin that you have ever taken and it tastes great and it is very convenient.You take a 2 oz shot in the am when you wake up and a 2oz shot before bed.Since I have been using this product in the past year and a half or so,I have not had a single cold.My girlfriend that was always sick and in and out of the hospital with colds and strep throat from her immune system being not being at its best.Since she has been taking Monavie she has not gotten sick again.we have this product at the cheapest price available anywhere online.Here is a link for those interested.

http://supplements911.com/monavie/cat_98.html

Re: Monavie $34.99 per bottle.For those of you that are looking for a good multivitam

Acai is DEFINITELY the shit! But Monavie is based on an "Amway-like" pyramid scheme, so the price of the bottle usually reflects multiple levels of payouts up the line. You're better off just buying the frozen acai smoothie packs by Sambazon. The frozen packs have an ORAC value of 10,000 per pack and it mixes well with your protein shake. Either get it at your local nutrition store or they'll ship it to your doorstep (packaged in dry ice). Just my opinion...

www.sambazon.com

Theres something better than Monavi, it just came out, my brother has it. Its called Zija. I personally do not know anything about Monavie or Zija but my brother is always in the multi-trade market on the internet, and he said this is only 2 years old, so its pretty new, and its better than Monavie. Just his opinion though

http://www.zijapower.com/

Top Bottom