Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Miss Universe is on :)

heavy_duty

New member
That's Beauty & Femininity right there dawgs.
How about a ten-some with the top 10?

I noticed none have short hair or combat boots :)
 
heavy_duty said:
That's Beauty & Femininity right there dawgs.
How about a ten-some with the top 10?

I noticed none have short hair or combat boots :)
ummmm...that would make it an elevensome.
 
haha i loved serbia's national dress- it was like a sports bra.
 
ya korea was pretty hot. the judges seem to favor these latin countries. just watch for this top 15 like 12 will be from central/south america.
 
lol india.. i think i saw jackangel holding the flag there
 
Ahh yes another skinny bald black chick from africa gets into the top 10 , taking the spot of far hotter women. yes black can be hot, but this tanzanian chick looks like she just came out of a refugee camp.
 
god damn miss brazil is fuckin fine......

and yes, south america/latin america breed these fuckin chicks. got bigtime agencies down there for that.

not to mention they have great genetics/mix (especially the non indigenous spanish who have european blood...i.e. germans and italians who came over during the war.)
 
How stupid. I would think beauty pageants would be obsolete by now. Still a lot of apes out there... I bet they look good in their bikinins.
 
hahahahahahahaha Ms. Usa fell down....
I did not think that the girls were that hot this year, over half of em looked like men
 
Top Bottom