Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk while cutting

ESQ

Ive seen so many of you say cut out milk while cutting,is this because of the carbs,sugars? Or is there another reason? I'm on a low carb diet,is it ok to drink skim milk in the morning or not. I'm looking to get real lean for a trip to jamaca and was wondering if losing the skim milk would help. by the way im at about 9-10% bf right now and eat really clean also using eca and just started flax.trip is in a month. any info would help.

Low-Carb is a definition that is different for everyone. When you say low-carb, how many carbs are you planning to consume a day? If 200 or over, then Fat Free milk is fine as long as you consume it before noon.

Now, if you plan to have 100 carbs or less a day then I would keep the milk out. Go for low-Gi carbs like: oatmeal, beans, brown-rice, yams, sweet potatoes

Mr.X :cool:

some people are sensitive to lactose (not intolerant, just makes them hold on to fat a little)... if you are one of those people, you will have problems getting lean with dairy in your diet... i personally have found soy milk has worked wonders for me... (i don't like the taste, but use it to mix my shakes)

Top Bottom