Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle

What dose of winny are u using.
Run the milk thistle at 1 gram a day unless ur doing crazy amounts, then run 2 grams.

Be sure you get a standardized formula at a high percentage. There are several time-release formulas on the market at 375 to 500 mg with an 80 percent standardization. I take two at 500 a day. There is a LOT of garbage on the market.

Does taking Milk Thistle guarantee ur liver will be protected 100% (depending on does of winny that is)? Im thinking maybe a winny only cycle maybe good for a first cycle for me. How does the winny compare to the DBOL since ive read here that all gains from DBOL alone are lost.

Well, i better use the search actually but still interested about the Milk Thistle protecton gurantees thing.

Not to worried about the hair (ive read its harsh) since my hair line started going when I was 17 so im about to shave it clean. Unless Propecia could help me now that is... no crown baldness just receeding front. I got some regaine that ive never used cus I read it gives ya baby hair.

STUBS

Top Bottom