Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle saw palmetto???

BigBrad

A buddy at the gym told me to get some milk thistle and saw palmetto, to combat the side effects of steroids. Does this actually work, should i take it durning my cycle, after, or is it just a bunch of crap.

What are you on?

milk thistle will help your liver but there are much better OTC sups for that. Saw Palmetti may, I say May, help protect you prostate. Majority say it is a waste of money

They say Milk Thistle will help your liver Post Cycle to Regenerate damaged Liver. SOme say it is over-rated. Really hard to tell with getting liver test done on a regular basis

Here is a great post-cycle, liver/Cholesterol supplement list:

Cholesterol:
120 - 180mg/day guggulsteroners (Red Yeast Rice)
2gm/ Niacin
6 - 10gm/day fish oil
3gm/day garlic

Liver:
Calcium D-Glucarate: 3g/day
NAC: 4000mgs/day
Reduced L-glutathione: 1000mgs/day
r-ala: 1000mgs/day
Tylers: 2 tabs 3X/day

It will not hurt you if you run it during the cycle too

supposedly the beta sitosterol in the palmetto has an antiiflamatory effect on the prostate but only in high doses and milk thistle contains silymarin..this stuff is a main ingredient in Liv52..any of you who have been in the game a while know what that is and it has been shown in double blinds to protect liver cells as well as regenerate damaged ones (liv52)

Top Bottom