Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle dilemma?

bigfreakone

what i everyone saying about milk thistle? Why are u not suppost to take it? Also everyone was saying for the longest time to just use clomid eod and dont worry about hcg anymore what happenned there?

People are trying to be cool and say just do ALA....That is BS.. But until they disproove the hundreds of studies on milk thistles efffectivenees as a Liver protector and many other uses, as well as the hundreds of years where its been used with effectiveness, i will be using Milk Thistle and Ala in junction. Its damn cheap why not hit the liver from both angles...
Ps: Its cheap on Kilosports
Another good product is Tylers Liver Detox...its kind of expensive but if you have the cash..check it out....it basically is a mix of Phase 1 and 2 liver nutrients, antioxidants, yadiyatayade....
You can pick some up at Ulters site Anabolic Fitness
Hope that helped:)

Some people say dont take milk thistle because it slows down your growth when your on steroids. LOL whatever its not true. I wouldnt touch steroids without milk thistle.

Want proof? ok, my buddy and I took the exact same cycle, I took thistle and he did not, I gained 5 lbs more than him and I kept all my gains, he kept nothing. And we both took clomid post cycle. So let those scientists say what they want.

Top Bottom