Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MGF-1...Who's heard of this stuff?

OKIE

Guys,

I recently came across a product called MGF-1. The MGF stands for muscle growth factor. I wanted to see what you guys thought of it. Here's what's in it:

AGR Peptide Complex - 1400mg
Trimaplex IGF-1 Enhancer - 500mg
Inosine - 50 mg
Glutamine - 100mg
Chromium Polynicotinate - 100mcg

Here are some of its claims:

MGF-1 is a proprietary combination of the most powerful GH secretogogues known, plus TRIMAPLE, a cutting-edge herbal complex designed to maximize IGF-1 output and anabolic effect.
MGF-1 is the most powerful growth hormone releasing formula ever made from completely natural ingredients. The ability of MGF-1 to assist in GH release, and therefore anti-aging, comes from the synergy of its components. The first component is a specially processed blend of hypothalmic and anterior pituitary peptides. There's only one source in the world for the peptides in MGF-1. Because of their special processing, these peptides are water soluble and also broken down into smaller fragments, or chains, making them more easily absorbed by the small intestine. This is extremely important because without this processing they are too large and will be passed right through the system as waste. These peptides are combined with four amino acids that are also powerful GH releasers. Then this combination is entirely coated with a proprietary medical protein coating to protect it from stomach acids, which would otherwise, render the peptides and amino acids useless for GH release. The specially processed peptides also help carry the entire GH releasing compound to the targeted receptor sites at the pituitary gland.

What do you guys think of this?

First off... i have never heard of anyone having success w/ any GH OTC supplement. No matter how glamourous the article is and research behind it... not 1 person has found to increase muscle mass w/ an OTC GH supplement.

Secondly, I've read that these GH supplements only bring you to your natural potential GH levels. It will not skyrocket your GH above your norms.

Thirdly, if at all this product offers any benefit to the user, i would think they would have to be at least 30 years old to have any GH effect at all. Before that age i think your GH levels are still very high.

Good ways to bring your GH up to par is to have a good diet, sleep 7-8 hours a night, stay away from toxins (ex cigaretts), exercise will raise your GH too, and try managing stress.

Don't take this to offense, just trying to save you some cash on a supplement that may offer nothing for you. I've been there and done that too many times.

peace

Hey, no offense taken!! I appreciate the info. That's exactly why I asked before I wasted my money. I'm always skeptical of these things, but it never hurts to ask. I was trying to decide whether to try it or the 1-AD, but have seen mixed results on it as well. I may just say the hell with it all!!

glad i could help bro... don't like to see people waste hard earned cash on stuff that don't work. It's the worst feeling when you know you're just helping this guy buy newer and better cars while he keeps ripping people off. I'm not claiming this about this product, for all i know it just might work. All i'm saying is just beware of products that don't do crap.
What i am glad of is that there are boards like this around to help bros out and help others not get ripped off like so many who already have.

Top Bottom