Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Met-rx

PANTS

What are people's opinions of Met-Rx products?
Specificaly their "Protein Plus" protein shake.
The Metamyosin protein blend looks awesome. A great blend.
Thoughts/ experiences?

I'm a met-rx fan
Good taste... which means you'll use it more an I
Have had good luck adding quility lbs

even the musclemag expert/whore greg z. admittied that met-rx has what's on the label.

Met RX Pro50 was some good stuff but they took it off the market and relaced it with APM 60. Wonder if any of the strongman champions really used Met RX protein.

Just had amy first shake of Vanilla Creme Protein Plus........and.....
I'm fucken huge!!
Seriously, I like the way they haven't added any bull ingredients, and kept it simple. Tastes great too!
Also they seem to be one of the few using Casein.

Met-rx's protein, IMO, is the best. Protein Plus contains slow and fast absorbing proteins. It also has added glutamine. This shake is versatile since you can use it any time and is probably the best shake to use before bedtime.

MrMemphis said:
Met-rx's protein, IMO, is the best. Protein Plus contains slow and fast absorbing proteins. It also has added glutamine. This shake is versatile since you can use it any time and is probably the best shake to use before bedtime.

I agree.These guys put MRP's on the map,and they have never taken a backward step.All of their products are top-notch.I have tried virtually every other protein powder/MRP out there,and I always go right back to Met-rx.My favorite supp company.

Top Bottom