Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meltdown

A Scientist/Historian that leans towards one ideological or political view negates all legitimacy.

This is how idiotic you are. Posting Videos of people that will always come to the same fucking result because of their ideological beliefs.
Any crazy person can make something up and find ways to figure out why what they made up is true.

So show me an example of successful librarian government. I've asked you before, and you can't put up.

A Scientist/Historian that leans towards one ideological or political view negates all legitimacy.

This is how idiotic you are. Posting Videos of people that will always come to the same fucking result because of their ideological beliefs.
Any crazy person can make something up and find ways to figure out why what they made up is true.

So show me an example of successful librarian government. I've asked you before, and you can't put up.

lol..I've never advocated for a librarian government.

You advocate everything libertarian.
Playing with obvious auto-correct typos instead of actually responding further proves my point.

You advocate everything libertarian.
Playing with obvious auto-correct typos instead of actually responding further proves my point.

You advocate an authoritarian government as a government employee...I understand why you want society to pay for your lifestyle; You're the typical a moral statist.

I was there ten years ago but then I stopped drinking the Koolaid.

You advocate an authoritarian government as a government employee...I understand why you want society to pay for your lifestyle; You're the typical a moral statist.

I was there ten years ago but then I stopped drinking the Koolaid.

What the fuck are you talking about?
1. I'm not a Government Employee so you failed there. Along with the fact that I've never ever said what I do and who I work for.
2. Advocate for an authoritarian government?.... Bwaahhahaa Fuck you are literally bonkers.

Top Bottom