Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

md6 by biotest or adipokinetix which is better?

guccianqel

im interested in buying one of these products asap..does any1 know which they feel is better than the other? any response will be appreciated thnx xoxox:angel: :D :heart:

There almost identical. Md6 has a few extra substances in the formulation, but I do not think that it will make a noticable difference. In fact, most people who have gave responses on the boards tend to be happier with the results adipo gave them versus md6. Adipo is also alot cheaper.

i have both and i wish i could trade in my bottles of MD6 for more bottles of adipo. With MD6 i can take the max dosage and feel absolutely nothing. with adipo, when i take two in the morning, I know that i just took a potent fat burner. Adipo really helps me control my hunger, which is beneficial when dieting down.

They are both good fat burners, but if you compare price, adipo kicks md6's ass. At dpsnutrition, adipo goes for $19.85(180 caps) vs $23.99 for md6(only 120 caps). Also, you need to take two md6's to get the same norephedrine in only 1 adipo.

I've taken MD6 in the past...but I don't feel that it did too much at all. Now, I'm taking adipo. It's only been a week, but i've heard pretty good comments on it. If I were you, I go for the adipo.:)

I feel the same way about adipo...best i've ever tried (although never had MD6). I definitely kicks xenadrine's, hydroxycut's, ripped fuel's, etc's ass's. go with the adipo

Top Bottom