Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron or Proviron

beefyfan

I am 43 and run a small cycle every spring leading into the summer. Last year it was 300mg Test E per week and 20mg anavar daily. I am not looking to get huge. I usually gain about 10 poiunds as well as get much leaner since I always eat cleaner when "on". Just like to clean things up for the pool season. LOL. Next year, I am planning the 300mg's of Test E again but instead of anavar was thinking of proviron or masteron enanthate. Proviron would be 25mg's daily (taken 12.5mg's twice daily) or mast E would be 250mg's once per week. Why would one be better than the other? What would the experts recommend?

Thanks,
Larry

Masteron is primarily a cosmetic drug. You won't notice much from it unless you are under 10% body fat. It really doesn't do much in the way of building muscle or increasing size. It just gives the body a really dry and hard appearance.

Unless you are prepping for a photo shoot or a bodybuilding show, I would pick proviron over masteron.

Proviron is a really underrated steroid. It's one of the few oral steroids that isn't liver toxic. It will harden up your muscles and give you a really nice boost in libido, as well as strength and aggression in the gym.

You can read up on proviron more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/proviron-mesterolone

Thanks for the reply. I thought they both did basically the same thing. I've been told and have read that proviron enhances the effects of testosterone.

Thinking of running the proviron two weeks past my last test injection then starting my clomid pct. What are you're thoughts on that?

really they are both the same thing. DHT derivatives.

both will bind well to SHBG to make your androgen work better

the reason i would choose masteron here is because it will be easy to just mix it in with your testosterone injections, assuming it was masteron E and not prop. mast E does not exist unless it is from a UGL

much easier to do it that way then to take proviron tabs daily

really they are both the same thing. DHT derivatives. both will bind well to SHBG to make your androgen work better the reason i would choose masteron here is because it will be easy to just mix it in with your testosterone injections, assuming it was masteron E and not prop. mast E does not exist unless it is from a UGL much easier to do it that way then to take proviron tabs daily
This is why I am leaning towards Masteron. Thanks Steve.

Top Bottom