Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass Quantities Triple Threat!

videoman

Man, I got some of this in chocolate and it tastes better than NESQUICK! I have never had such a tatsy protien. How did they pack 60 grams into this? Is it really legit? Anyone else like it? Ill be buying this stuff up if all the flavors taste this good. I take in 230 grams a day and this helps. One thing though, one big container only has 10 servings at $59 - A little steep, but at least I can drink it!

Alpa that is true. I buy the 5 pnd tubs and It last me a good 30 days. Easy! @ 180 grms a day 3 shakes a day.

The sheet that came with it states it has 10 servings. If it has 45 that will be great! I can easily drink 3 a day. Thanks

Oops! We better fix that sheet -- ten servings would mean over a half pound of powder in each :cool:

i was amazed by how they pack 60 grams into a serving..and i also read that print out.....
i take 2 a day

That's a good point, serving size is pretty subjective. Sometimes I only take two scoops of Triple Threat instead of three.

Top Bottom