Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M1T Results

sulfatc

Somebody I know took this product and he says he gained 6 pounds in less than 2 weeks, it sounds like the magic pill lol, I would like to try it out to see how good the results are, I have taken creatine and whey protein before and didn't have a significant progress, has anyone here taken m1t? My buddy apparently has a good source for it, a dude with a few bottles still left from before the ban.

M1T is a very powerful pro-hormone but it is also EXTREMELY liver toxic. Make sure to run a good liver aid supplement when using it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com. It is also very suppressive of natural testosterone production so you need run a mini PCT afterwards to restore natural testosterone production.

This article will give you more information on M1T: http://www.evolutionary.org/m1t-vs-dbol/

I personally would use SARMS instead. They are much safer in the way of side effects. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

I would say that most probably the weigth he has gained is water retention, not real lean muscle. In any case, these days I see it to be completely pointless to use pro-hormones. Back in the days prohormones had one advantage, and only one - they were legal to buy and use. However, they cause the same side effects as steroids do, and they are even more liver toxic. Yet, the results they provide are not as prominent as those you can get with steroids. Therefore, if you are ready to take on those side effects, it makes much more sense to go with steroids, which will give more results. If you want something legal to use, and safer in terms of side effects, SARMS are a much better alternative - they are legal to buy and use, and they will barely cause any side effects at all. They may not be as potent as steroids are, but this is the price you pay for not having to deal with so many side effects.

Therefore, it is best to choose betwee steroids, with prominent results and considerable side effects, or SARMS, with milder effects, but no undesired effects.

Prohormones are the worst thing you can put in your body. Better invest that money into food or supplements, otherwise you will do more harm than benefit to your body

are you concerned with just moving the scale? that is fun when you are a newb or underweight but gaining a lot of weight fast is not healthy

a lot of guys complain about insomnia, heart problems, feeling blah on cycle. this is why. it is important to use steroids as a tool, not to just move the scale.

I would not even consider M1T a prohormone but an extremely powerful oral steroid. There are some really bad side effects that come with it but it can definitely move the scale. I think there are much safer and effective options in my opinion.

Top Bottom