Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower Hormone Birth Control Pill by Organon is Available

thermo

Women taking birth control pills now have a lower-dose option.Organon Inc.'s Cyclessa triphasic oral contraceptive has just 25 micrograms(mcg) of estrogen,making it the lowest estrogen dose birth control pill approved by the FDA.Most commonly prescribed low-dose contraceptives contain 30 to 35 mcg of estrogen.

That's fantastic news. A lot of females experience nasty side effects from birth control like weight gain, mood swings and water retention.

All of the female members on our board should look into this!

If you guys want help with the Women's Forum, all you have to do is ask me. There's a lot we can do here and I've been here since 2009...the last woman standing from back when this forum was awesome. I've competed, done cycles and have helped and continue to help member's here (mostly by pm now)since this forum died. I do it because I love fitness and health and I know what I went through to find good information. I enjoy helping other women.

For what it's worth....this birth control thread is from 2001. There are plenty of low hormone and even no hormone options now for birth control. :)

I've been on the pill so long I stopped having periods but my hormones are out of whack making it difficult to lose weight...what about IUDs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been on the pill so long I stopped having periods but my hormones are out of whack making it difficult to lose weight...what about IUDs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a copper IUD which is non hormonal. I had the same problem and despite my doubts, I took a pill break. I'm 8 months off and actually feel amazing and have lost 20 lbs.

Top Bottom