Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low carb bulking diet.

Who's tried it? I could give you a review in a couple of months when I try it, but just for some reading material till I lose this nasty spare tire, who's done it and can write it up? Finaplex you ever do it? I realize this is an old thread.

Question for you BBF. Fat is much more easily stored as fat than either protein or carbs. You're in a fairly large caloric surplus on this diet. How do you justify this?

Also, typically a feature of most refeeds is to keep fat as low as possible, while you are playing around with insulin levels. Isn't having 25% of your calories on the refeed day from fat just asking for fat storage?

P.S. I'm not one of those low-fat guys, that think if you eat fat you will become fat. I just think there's an upper limit and an appropriate time to be consuming this fat.

Last edited:
Joe Stenson said:
Question for you BBF. Fat is much more easily stored as fat than either protein or carbs. You're in a fairly large caloric surplus on this diet. How do you justify this?

Also, typically a feature of most refeeds is to keep fat as low as possible, while you are playing around with insulin levels. Isn't having 25% of your calories on the refeed day from fat just asking for fat storage?

P.S. I'm not one of those low-fat guys, that think if you eat fat you will become fat. I just think there's an upper limit and an appropriate time to be consuming this fat.

No, fat calories, especiall EFA's and n=9's are not easly stored as fat calories, in fact n-3 and n-9 fats are extremely difficult to store as adipose tissue.

I know this thread is 6 years old, but I was wondering if anyone has had success with this diet? Thinking about bulking with this diet myself, although 30x lbm seems a bit high on cals

Top Bottom