Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Louisiana weather... :(

Nutri-Wrestler

New member
Damnit, its all sunny and nice so i leave my sun roof open to go and work out. i come out an hour later and there is rain in my car! Damnit, it was sunny and hot! Then, of course, it smelled like shit so i tore out my carpet and my seats. i have to wait for 'em to dry before i put it back in.

Ross
 
I know what you mean man. I live in Louisiana too. Over here in Laffayette it was a beautiful day. I was outside all day. It was hot and sunny. Then I feel this cool breeze. A few minutes later it starts to dribble rain. Then in a split second the rain is beating down like theres no tomorrow. Floods everywheres. I was fucking SOAKED. I hate louisiana. And what's up with the ever present dog shit smell in the air?
 
I used to live in Crowley (don't ask). I know what you're saying..and I don't miss it.
 
Lived in New Orleans for 2/3's of my life. Used to work in LaPlace, where I frequently drove to Gramercy, Vachery, Donaldsonville, Boutte, etc. These are places were teeth have not yet evolved.
 
Top Bottom