Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Long Hair?

I was wondering the same thing. I think that it's because short hair is trendy and easier to care for.

RE

I love my long hair, but hell sometimes its sucha mission trying to take good care of it. Firstly i need to wash mine at least every day or every second day, then combing it takes about an hour and well its hard working looking after it - unfortunately

Long hair to me is just more sexier.

I've had both, but my favorite is Long...

some women actually look better with short hair...

not for me...I love having long hair! even if its a pain sometimes

There are products for hair that make it easier to comb tangles out.

I have hair to the middle of my back and a spiral perm. Products like Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist help make the tangles easier to comb out. I spray it in while wet and use a brush with wide set plastic bristles that give easily, and be gentle with the hair!

I wash my hair in the shower, do this when I get out, shake it all back and put a headband in and let it dry naturally. It takes very little time.

not every girl can do the dorothy hamill short hair look; it makes some girls look like dykes.

long hair on girls rules!!!!

long hair on guys sucks!!! it suggests a high vanity level. only over the hill, egotistical, faded rock stars have long hair.

Top Bottom