Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid T3/Liquid Clen Cycle

DawgMan

Hey all, new here but have previous experience with AAS. I've used both T3 and clen in pill form with great results in the past. I'm considering a cycle of the liquid t3 and liquid clen but am not experienced with the proper method for dosing.

Would really like some good solid advice on how exactly to dose the liquids.

Thanks.

I'm 45 years old, 6'-1" tall, about 18% BF. I just recovered from elbow surgery and gained weight. I've been medically cleared to resume full cardio workouts and light weight training. My goal is to eat clean, high protein, low fat, low carb but also do cardio 5-6 days per week with strength training 4 days per week. I'm not concerned with gaining lots of muscle, I just really want to lean out and get in better shape.

When I used the T3 tablets i would start with 25mcg for 3 days, on day 4 up it 50 mcg, day 8 up it to 75 mcg, day 12 up to 100 mcg and hold that dose before backing off slowly in the manner I increased the dose. With the clen tabs, I would normally do 2 weeks on with 2 weeks off at 100-120 mcg per day. I"ve never used the liquids so I"m really unsure...I hope I answered you correctly and appreciate any advice/suggestions.

I just ordered 2 X 30 ML Liquid T3 150 mcg/ml and 2 X Liquid Clen 30 ML 200 mcg/ml.

Mind posting some stats?

No need to tapper the t3. I Would never run t3 wo any aas tho! It will eat the rest of your muscle.. Get your diet in check i sted and do clen if u can take the sides

0,5 ml = 100 mcg clen and 0,6 = 120 mcg

I work up and down SLOW with T3...

As far as clen goes:
1ml= 200mcg
.5ml= 100mcg
.25ml= 50mcg
.125ml= 25mcg

I hate clen though and suggest you not take it, but you're a big boy and can make your own decisions. I'd just recommend giving clean diet and lifting a chance before you start puttin shit in your body

Thanks for the feedback to my question. I have to agree with both you on separate points. In the past when I used T3/Clen it was with AAS. Now that I'm a little older and hopefully wiser, it may just be best to eat clean and focus on overall health and wellness. Thanks again.

Top Bottom