Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liquid adex on cycle

veneto82

hey guys im about to start my 2nd cycle and it includes 375mg/week of Test E. Tbol and Var in there too.
I also have liquid Adex on hand just incase.

Any potential gyno problems with that dose?
If needed what sort of adex dosages would you take?

so dont take any adex unless i start seeing water retention yea? 1st cycle i did was test prop and primo, test prop was 0.75mg eod didnt notice any gyno what so ever.. See how we go i gues, got it there just incase.

aussie aussie aussie lol

snyways mate yes fo course ders always a possibility fo gyno when ur taking high doses of testerone

however ur dose wouldnt be considered that hgih, so ur chances of gyno are very likely unless ur gyno prone

adex at .5mg every second day, or .25mg everyday will solve any issues of gyno, and most water retention from that sort fo dosage

however its about trial and error, IMO u should really just look in a mirror and see how much water retention your carrying, and dose ur adex appropriatly

start off at the dose i reccomended when u start seeing water retention in ur cycle, and increase it IF ur still carrying alot of water retention

Been on cycle for 4 1/2 weeks now Test E and Tbol, up about 17lbs and cant friggen fit into any of my clothes. Assuming a lot of it is water retention? But i look in the mirror and i dont look bloated just full as fuck! should i start taking adex to lean out? no signs of gyno yet.... had erect nipples this morning and were a tiny bit sore when i touched them but maybe its the cold. not sore again thorughout the day!

Top Bottom