Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lipo, doesnt feel like its working.

mitch1301

I am currently finishing my first week of Lipokinetix and have noticed nothing (maybe a pound or two of water weight). Unfortunately I was only able to run three days for my first week. Been slammed with midterms (college). My question is would it be safe to up my dosage from 2 pills three times a day to 3 pills three times a day. I have been taking my first dose on an empty stomach in the morning, I don’t get a chance to eat anything until two hours later, my professors have a very strict rule on NO food in the class, already tried once and was told I would be dropped if I tried again. So anyway I only get a chance to eat every two to three hours. I have yet to feel any of the side effects that most people claim to have. Every time I take a dose I find myself not eating until a couple hours later. I am starting to think I have gotten a placebo bottle of Lipo. I understand not eating will hurt me in the long run, all I can say is I am working on that. I keep reading you should eat 5 to 6 meals a day and I am at 3 to 4 if I am lucky. For example today is my seventh day on the Lipo, took two pills at 8am, drank a shake at 10:20, felt fine no cramps, headaches, nothing. Took two more pills at noon and ate an apple between classes around 1:20. Just got home (3:00), took another 2 pills and will eat a sandwich after this post. Again I have yet to feel any of the so called normal problems related to taking Lipo. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am drinking at least 1.5 gallons per day.

Thanks again
mitch

Not everyone gets the sides of lipo. I personally only experience the sides when I am very active that day. I.g. did a boatload of cardio. on top of the 6 pills.

Then I get the shivers on top of the clamy hands. Otherwise I might not have even noticed that my hands were clammy specially since its summer time and hot.

I just knew it had to be the lipo when I was cold and hot at the same time but again only happens on a very hardcore cardio day to me.

I gotta agree with Enock. Lipo is not effective in bringing outbursts of side effects to everyone that uses it. Only to some, it really depends upon the person. I have personally used similar product, Adipokinetix and Lipo at the same time, and noticed very few side effects.

Although, at the same time, one of my trainees had very harsh side effects that included pretty strong shivers.
Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom