Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Linseed oil - U.K members.

MR-T

This Q is for other U.K members. Used flaxseed oil for a while and went into my local health store today to stock up only to be told they now stock "Linseed oil" but not to worry because it is the same thing. Not 100% convinced because they don`t seem to know arse from elbow at times. Any of you guys come across linseed oil before?

Well I got my Flaxseed Oil from Holland and Barretts and in brackets after it it has Linseed Oil... this threw me so im assuming its the same... next time im gonna get mine from George I think since im not sure if the stuff ive got is high lignan.

STUBS

After looking around I ended up getting my Flax Seed Oil from http://www.flaxseedoil.net/.

I got some cold pressed flax seed oil and a separate container of high lignan flax seed powder.

Does the trick for me.

Their processing of the oil sounded pretty good (and that is very important as it can affect the quality of the oil) and it tastes fine.

If you want to put it in salads etc. they also do flavoured flax seed oil and chili flax seed oil (I went for the normal stuff though and its fine).

Top Bottom