Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Letro + Caber... cycle soon.

davidosantos

Hello guys,

Well this is my story so far,
my last inject from my 750mg test E cycle .. is dated @ 13th january 2013.
i started nolva @ 23th january until the 20th of february... everything went wel etc.

2/3 weeks ago i got some soreness, itchy nipples, and my nipples where lactating.
so i guess its an estro rebound.. or to high prolactine...
i did my bloodwork 4 weeks after my PCT.. everything seemed ok ... test was @ 15.2nmol ( i live in holland btw ) .. test was good only 4 weeks after pct... Prolactine was 310 .. reference ( 0-330 ) so that was a little to high... i got some libido dip .. after my pct aswell.
i didn't check my estrogen levels, but i think those where to high.. especially 2/3 weeks ago.. when the gyno started coming up.

resulting in puffy nipples, and a lumb onder my right nipple.

A week ago @ wednesday i've started taking letrozole.. building up to 2.5mg.. and now still on 2.5mg. puffyness has gone for the most.. lumb is still there.
Also started taking 0.5mg caber ( dostinex ) 2x a week.. to kill the gyno faster.

SO basically that's my story, but now my question.
Since you've to Taper down letro.. and then extend with nolvadex for 2 weeks.. to prevent rebound.

Well this is the deal.. i want to start a new cycle @ the begin of may.
So if the gyno is killed let's say .. on the 25th april... Can i then taper down the letro untill my cycle starts.. and then Run Aromasin.. right from the start.. to prevent a rebound ?
Or do i have to take Nolvadex 2 weeks after tapering down letro.. and then start my cycle ?

Cycle will be

Test e 250mg e5d. 1-12 .. or 1-10
Tren e 400mg e7d 1-10 .. or 1-8
Hcg 500iu e7d 4-12 or 2-12
Caber ( dostinex ) 2 x .25mg 1-12
Aromasin 12.5mg eod 1-12

Thanks in advance

Top Bottom