Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Laxogenin - marketing, or a functional supplement?

Zusturoni

I have seen some supplements sold with laxogenin, andthey use it as their primary marketing tool, so I guess it must besomething either brilliant, or useless. What kind of effects does ithave on human bodies, and how can it help me? Is it worth payingattention to?

If you can get it with good quality and for areasonable price, it is well worth getting in my opinion. Consider itas a natural anabolic steroid – it will mostly promote proteinsynthesis and retain nitrogen. So it will contribute to musclebuilding quite substantially. It will give strength, recovery,endurance, and mass. I also like it because it will inhibit thecortisol, which is our stress hormone. Obviously it is not as potentas hardcore AAS, but it has no side effects...

Laxogenin is a natural anabolic supplement derived from plants that’s been sold for years with mixed success by supplement companies. It is another one of those supplements that looks great on paper but produces next to no real world results when you actually use it. I have tried both oral and topical Laxogenin supplements and honestly noticed nothing.

Laxogenin being a mild anabolic will be slightly suppressive of natural testosterone production. If you do decide to give the laxogenin a try, you are going to want to run a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT after the cycle.

Personally, I would spend your money on SARMS instead. They will be much for effective and produce much more significant results. The SARMS triple stack would be a great first SARMS cycle to run: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

I haven't seen too many people actually see real results due to using it. Most people getting results are just eating a good diet and training hard. On paper it looks good but I just don't think it translates into real life that way.

Top Bottom