Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies with AS experience

mranderson

my girlfriend wants me to get her some gear and
put her on a cycle alone side my next bulking cycle this winter I need some suggestions I was thinking about
this

bulk
IP SUPER-WINSTROL, 25mg/ED weeks 1 - 8
PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT 100mg/ml weeks 1 - 8 100mg/per week

cut/ hardcore diet and cardio
IP ANAVAR 20mg/ED weeks 1 - 6
IP ARIMIDEX .25mg/perday weeks 1-6
ECA stack weeks 1 - 6

her stats are
5"8
10% bf she wants to add a few quality pounds then
rip up and realy show it off for next summer.

any suggestions, this is the first time i have ever had
to think about a female cycle

mranderson -

Welcome to the women's board - suggest you read Warlobo's newbie post. Congrats on recognizing your girl's needs, expectations and consequences from AS are different than for a guy. Now the first few things any of the ladies here will suggest for you ---

1) If she's never done AS before, don't stack anything - do a single AS and see how she reacts to it.

2) Its going in her body- she needs to know as much about it as she can, and for herself -- not let you understand it and just poke her or feed her the stuff. I.e. Get her on these boards and have her do a BUNCH of research. She needs to understand the sides that come w/ AS for women.

3) Generally anavar is the preferred AS from what we've seen of the girls' experiences -- least sides. But also more expensive.

4) Damn the girl is skinny(or sounds like it anyway) - the most anabolic thing she could put into her body is food! If she doesnt' already follow a good and seriously clean diet & training regimen, all the AS in the world aint' gonna be worth the sides if she doesnt' have the discipline and the base to build on.

Consider the above, get her on the boards and do hella lot a research first. Welcome and learn lots!

thanks for the help sassy will do, I guess i just
natural think of stacking when it comes to AS
you know im a guy more is better right:D
but seriously thank you

Hey mista! Glad you at least came and asked! Check out WarLobo's "Rant for mature audiences".... Ya gotta start somewhere... I wanted to comment -- 10% bf is pretty damn low -- I competed at 8-9%-- also had my period stop for 2 months as a result until my bodyfat got above about 11%. Winny also seems to have that wonderful effect of f'ing up the menstrual cycle. These are the sorts of sides that guys don't have to deal with. Basically for guys its like - Just make sure you got the clomid & propecia and start loading. For women there's all sorts of shitty hormone interactions, plus you might end up getting bloated - and most girls are just looking to lean out and get harder - not bigger.

The bigger secret for women is just keeping the diet clean and lifting like a mofo-- cardio helps keep the bodyfat down, but because the really hard bf is estrogen related, its hard to get rid of. And you just dont' want to turn off your (her) menstrual cycle because of the issues w/ osteoporosis and all the evils related to not having the processes run that the body needs. (E.g no mentrual cycle --> calcium depletion --> weakened bone mass --> easily cracked wrists, etc --> osteoporosis --> you now have the bones of a 50 year old woman)

So please have her consider what she is trying to accomplish and look for the easiest things to change to meet those goals before diving into AS. Maybe consider anavar as an entry point AS if she chooses to go that route - then read LOTS about it-- we have those discussions every day on this board - WarLobo has some great posts that summarize a lot of that.

Hope to see your girl on the boards!

Top Bottom