Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Understanding

Bro if your not totally in love w her, tell her to hit the curb you don't need that shit getting in your way. If you truely to love her then you need to talk to her and try to make her understand, but in the end if a girl really cares about ya she will understand. Otherwise she is no good if she can't listen and understand. So lets her what happens.

My evil side want me to say :D " CHANGE GIRLFRIEND" :p
But I know, where and what you are going throught.

I never directly told my gfs about juice, I remember on the first date with one of my ex:( ,
we were talking about experience with drugs and alcohol, so she mentionned: weed etc..
and I said I never touch this only " Sports enchancing products", she replied "Oh steroids"
I never directly told her, she did her own conclusions and it ended up there, without amy real
chat about this.

As for another gf, well a year after we broke up I admitted to her that I was on the juice and she replied
" Hey I think I've noticed, I am not that dumb" well she an olympic lifter herself so I guess she knew the gimmick:rolleyes:

Best advice I can give you is to tell her the truth ( truth she want to hear :angel: )
Hide stuffs, and when you are growing claim that HMB work and if she doesnt believe you, show her a pic
of Ronnie :D , if you are aggresive or what so ever, easy say you have some lack of sleep etc...

But if she finds out, well you can do like I did, keep an empty bottle ( in case ) fill it with oil,
and tell her bullshit, bring her next to a cliff or the sea, tell her romantic BS and throw the bottle away because of you love for her, but it might be risky. :p

Top Bottom