Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kynoselen input

Duck

:mix: Hey~ Are there any other females out there who have been/or are on Kynoselen?? (Inj form)
please include cc/ml used-thanx!!

I've got some sitting here in front of me but am waiting for more feedback myself.

Watched the hubby inject his left bicep last night and it turned into quite a painful experience. He had injected the left with no problem earlier.

Any info on this would be great!

Yep, there has been a lot of hype in France about this. Supposedly the #1 pre contest
supplement for bodybuilders now. There isn't much on WHAT doses are working best though- for both men and women...The Anabolic Store has a great article on this,but more feedback is needed.

Sounds as if it would be great for performance oriented athletes. One shouldn't fail a urine screen, and should have the muscle sparing, recovery enhancing, minimal weight gain properties that are so vitally important to speed/power/strength athletes. It would seem that this would be a relatively low risk suppliment considering the ingredients. I'd love to be the lab rat for this one, conservative doses of course.
WW:D

kyno

Okay, 3 weeks on the Kyno and feeling great! Leaner, five pounds down, 3/4 gain in biceps:) Yeah, spot inj....
So far so good. Very sore at inj site for a few days though...fyi

I like this stuff!! It seems like it took about 4 weeks for me to notice. I've noticed an appitite increase. The average dose is 1cc per 20 pounds of bodyweight. Havent site injected yet. My husband is doing bi's now. No pain for him. It knots my booty up good though.

Top Bottom