Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

knowing when to cut?

Roidthelobster

Hey guys this is my first post here.
I'm 18yrs old 106kg (233lbs), 6"2. I have roughly 14% bodyfat.
I eat anywhere from 220-300g protein, 300-400g carbs and I'm not 100% sure on fats, but the only fat i eat is from meats and tuna. I think my calories are around 4000 give or take.
I lift 5-6 times each week and currently do barely any cardio. (easy push bike ride 10min to and from gym).
It is currently winter so i dont really care about not having any abs, but then again im starting to wonder whether im getting too fat.
Some advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

This would depend on your goal ?? For some 14% bodyfat is okay as long as their lifting that heavy ass weight all day , for others some like to be 10% or below.. The mirror and goal would be your deciding factor here I would think ?

yeh i guess so, thanks. strength gains are still going up quick so i mayaswell keep going with the bulk and reassess in a month or so.

it sounds like you got some muscle already, judging by your stats 106kg at 6"2 14%bf, so what are your goals, what do you bench, how big are your arms? or maybe just post a pic...

well my original goal was to get to 110kg and cut, im just worried about how fat i will get by the time i reach 110kg. I'm happy with current fat levels i guess i just have to keep an eye on them. I have only been hitting the gym for ~17 months, my bench is 150kg for 1 rep. i prefer dumbells though because i have broad shoulders and long arms and the range of motion suites me better. i can do 60kg (132lbs?) dumbells on incline chest press. no idea how big my arms are, i haven't measured them before...

Top Bottom