Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ketone diet??

did you say your are keeping your fat low??
you wanna keep your fat intake up.. keeps you in ketosis..
...how did you feel that 1st couple of days going in...

kimchee411 said:
Hey makavelli, good stuff here. I've done straight keto diets before and they've worked great. This time I was planning on doing CKD, but 1) it's damn hard to stay away from any fat, 2) I don't know exactly what I should be eating during refeed day what w/GIs and all, and 3) I can't stand the bloat when the carbs and water come back. I've been doing straight keto for 5 weeks now, with nice results - down about 12-15 lbs. and 4-5% bf or so - though I admit I've cheated 2 or 3 times with a couple chicken fajita pitas b/c I really had no choice (it was either that or starve) and have had my fair share of low carb sugar alcohol products.

Anyway I think it's time for a refeed, so could you give me an example of what meals you'd eat? I'm just gonna stick to one day for simplicity. It's tough to keep strict tabs on everything, and eat frequently, when you're very very busy like I am. I generally just make sure I don't exceed 1700-1900 cals and try to stay away from virtually all carbs (sans lettuce and other mild veggies).

BTW I have put on some decent muscle mass while on the diet, though my energy and stamina have been suffering (T-Rex and YES definitely help w/that). 2 caveats: keto breath and excess skin, but I'll live with it for the time being! :p OK I'm gonna STFU now...
check this site out.. you may have to register but there is lots of good info..there...

http://www.mmsfitness.com/showthread.php?t=3995

roidpuple said:
did you say your are keeping your fat low??
you wanna keep your fat intake up.. keeps you in ketosis..
...how did you feel that 1st couple of days going in...

I meant staying away from fat while loading on carbs, so I haven't been refeeding. First couple days takes some adjusting, which may include the runs, but it subsides soon enough and then you feel good... except calorie deprivation affects your energy level during workouts.

Sorry, I don't really have time to register for another board and sift through mountains of info. I just want 1 refeed meal plan. I'm okay with eating the exact same thing once a week.

What about using Glucorell R on refeed days and just maintaining cals with a mix of carbs and fat (and protein of course), since the R-ALA supposedly shuttles most of the glucose into muscle glycogen anyway?

Last edited:
ya i hate that 1st couple of days.. feel like a bitch ha ha...
makavilii helped me out though.... after a carb up day ... and i am on my way back into ketosis... i raise my fats alot higher... and i noticed.. i did not feel that bad...
.....and i have to eat lots of fiber.. to help with the runs.. ha ha.. lots of peanuts... seems to work pretty good for me... I had let myself get pretty fat... at least to me i was... i am finally getting bach to normal... i really like the CKD...
.... makes my skin nice and shinny also ... I love that..

Top Bottom