Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto Diet ?

NeverBuffEnuff

okay I'm doing the anabolic diet......I decided to start it off with a straight out 2 weeks of no carbs.....well yeah first few days hell...bout the first 4 days.....than I had a few days after that I loved the diet.....others I hated it.....it's my first real "diet" or nutrition plan of any sort.....well I got to my official cheat days which are supposed to be every saturday and sunday...yes I could eat today.....but damn I dunno, the carbs are now making me feel like shit!!!!! I don't know why I have a killer headache and just feel like shit......and it's not that i'm thinking oh I killed what I did.....cause I'm supposed to take these days.......how can I stay on keto and gain weight? I dunno suddenly I hate carbs......it's weird I definitely would now be happier on the diet than not.......help me out guys? and I need simple meal fixes.......and I was planning on doing a cycle......but how can I eat to gain on a cycle, when I can't eat shit for carbs???? help me out guys......thanx peace

Never Gonna Be Buff Enuff

How can you stay on keto and gain weight?

That's an easy question to answer. If you eat more calories than you are expending through exercise, then you'll gain weight. It doesn't matter where those calories come from. It may not be healthy weight, or the weight you want, but if you eat above your maintenance calories, then you'll gain weight. There's no way around it.

Just remember that when doing a cycle... to bulk up there
is a need for large amounts of cals... 4000+.... without
those cals your cycle is not really going to be effective.

Sure you can take in large amounts of cals with lower carb
levels but its really hard to do!

Try NOT dieting during your cycle... and then a ckd afterwards to really shape your bulk and trim fat!

Top Bottom