Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto diet first time ever

eb1587

Hi guys, do you think 300 gr of protein and 100 gr of fat is good for a 250 lbs man. I also try to keep the carbs as low as possible. Thank you.

If you're doing the keto diet, the goal is for your body to use fat as its main energy source. The standard keto diet for bodybuilders is usually 70% fat/25% protein/5% complex carbs, so your protein-to-fat ratio is off. There are some good keto calculators online that allow you to enter some very specific info about yourself to get how many macro grams you should be consuming.

Good luck with your keto diet eb, I look forward to hearing your progress!

I run it 80/20 fats /protein. I get the 5% carbs incidentally.
It has been some time since I have run a CKD but I have run them many times in the past with great success. I like to change my training style as well and do a depletion workout on Friday just prior to my carb up. Carb up for me rauns Friday PM to Sat Pm. Sunday am I resume my "no carb".

Thank you for sharing Jimmy. What about the the Palumbo's keto diet where you run it at 35/65 - fats/protein. Some of my competitive bodybuilders try it last year and it did work great for them. I will def let you guys know how will this go. I started at 250 lbs and already lost 2 lbs on the first week wich i think is mostly water.

Top Bottom