Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping Prohormone gains?

Weapon X

I haven't seen this topic addressed, I don't beleive.
If following one of the cycles on the MQ site, can I expect to keep a good pervcentage of the gains from a prohormone cycle?

Weapon X said:
I haven't seen this topic addressed, I don't beleive.
If following one of the cycles on the MQ site, can I expect to keep a good pervcentage of the gains from a prohormone cycle?

Probably so.
what kind are u taking?

What you can do is on your last two weeks of your cycle, take some type of ZMA product at night with your last dose of the prohormone. Continue to take the ZMA a few weeks after you are done with your cycle. This should enable you to keep your gains pretty well

Winkman

I'm currently taking Norabol, but will be beginning the MQ Testosterone Cyclone cycle at the beginning of August.
Thanks for the advice, bro.

what do u think about the Norabol? how do you compare it with other 19nordione products? i think 19nordiol is still better regardless brands, the formula is just much more effective..dunno
tell me what u think

Weapon X said:
I'm currently taking Norabol, but will be beginning the MQ Testosterone Cyclone cycle at the beginning of August.
Thanks for the advice, bro.

Why are you doing this? Are you afraid to take AS?

No offense just curious.

donut - even though your ? wasn't directed towards me, I too, am planning to go on a high dosage cycle of PHs starting next month.

Personally, this isn't because I'm "afraid to take AS", but rather because I don't yet feel I'm at the point where I'd benefit the most from AS. Not to mention their expense (not to say PH are inexpensive). Right now I'm not in the financial position to buy a full cycle of AS, and if I'm gonna do them, I want to do it right. On top of all that, I feel there's plenty I have to learn about all the AS, various stacks, etc. before I even THINK about giving it a go.

I owe it to myself to do it right, if I decide to go the AS route. :fro:

I'm still working on building a big enough "base" to even benefit from AS. I'm nowhere near achieving my natural potential yet.

Top Bottom