Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint supps

shoichi

What are some good joint supps you guys can recommend? I'm taking 500mg Glucosamine and 400mg Chondroitin 2x a day with meals and my joints are still hurting like hell. I'm drinking a little over a gallon of water a day, coupled with a bulking diet of 3500 cal. or so. Specifically, my knees and elbows are starting to really hurt. My knee has been weak for awhile from playing sports, but my elbows are starting to effect my lifts.

i had the same problem last year, i was taking like 1000 mg glucosamine and like 500 mg MSM and a few other things but i still hurt, one word, Aleve, even tho its not exactly a supp it'll do wonders for your joints. 2 aleve work 5x better than 8 advil.

STICK WITH THE GLUC. AND CHOND. AND BUMP THE DOSAGE UP A NOTCH.... TAKES ABOUT 4-8 WEEKS BEFORE YOU WILL REALLY NOTICE A DIFF BUT WHEN YOU DO , YOULL BE GLAD YOU DID.... I CANNOT LIFT WITHOUT A STEADY DIET OF THESE TWO PILLS...

2000 mg glucosamine sulfate (not HCL) 1x/day
2000 mg chondroitin sulfate 1x/day
10 grams hydrolyzed collagen 1x/day
250 mg niacinamide 4x/day

I have been taking tons of glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM.... I have been doing it for a while and started to wonder if it was worth taking for so long. Well I quit cold turkey, and in the last 2 weeks, my elbows have been killing me... Stuff Works!!

A/C

Top Bottom