Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jamie Eason has a breast augmentation cup size?

Maleja

I'm a 26 years old who is looking to get exactly the same implants and same size as Jamie Aason,
any idea what her cup size might be, it looks like a 34A from the pictures.
I'm also i'm a body builder very lean. My question is if there are any risks when you lift or bench because of the pressure you put on your chest, and also how long you have to wait after surgery to be able work out again.

thanks you.

I would guess she is a 34B. She actually has fairly large breasts for a women her size.

Women should train their chest just like men do. When females train their chest, it will increase the firmness and shape of their breasts. Women have the same muscles in their chests that men do, they just have large fat deposits over top in the form of breasts.

Breast implants is a fairly invasive surgery. You will probably be out from the gym for about 2 weeks after the surgery. Your doctor will know best though as recovery is very individual depending on how large implants they put in etc.

It will also greatly depend on the exact procedure the doctors will follow, because some breast implamts are done from under the armpit, others are done through the nipples, others by cutting the breat directly.... Your doctor should definitely be the one telling you how long should your time away from the gym be. I would estimate at least two weeks.

It is a little hard to tell with her because everything will be airbrushed and photoshopped to make her look better. You will be just fine to work out chest. If you look at female bodybuilders they can have amazing bodies. As for recovery I would guess in the 3-4 week range before training but that is just a guess.

Top Bottom