Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Its time again

CSB

so after bulking for the better part of 12 weeks , i have gained around 18-20 lbs , feel i have tightened up in the process once i dumped alot of the water from the abombs

hovering round the 240-245 lbs mark now, bodyfat 13 odd

i have hit a wall the last 3 weeks despite the amount of calories i am taking in even consistant 4000 to 4500 cal a day , 400g protien isnt helping much.

so i am going to take this as win, be happy with my gains, and switch back to a cutter , nothing radical , just 8 weeks to tighten up nicely slightly modify cycle and hopefully drop a little below the 10 percent mark. after this i am going to take a break for a few months recover and maintain and then go into another bulk.

my ideas are to slowly reduce calories , i am starting now by reducing carbs starting with evening carbs , and will over the next 2-3 weeks slowly evolve into the plan below

getting to around 2500 cal a day

carbs concentrated pre and post workout (i train at 5am) and breakfast only , rest of the day will be protiens fats and fibrous carbs

weight training remains the same

will introduce cardio at 5-6 sessions a week alternating HITT cardio 20-30min and longer low intensity sessions of 50 min

as my training is laid out i have to do cardio first before weights

so typical will be :

pre workout meal 4.15am 50g pro 30g carbs

5-5.45 cardio

5.45 to 6.30 weights

6.30 - post workout shake 50 g pro 50 g carbs

7.30 - meal 1 - 50g pro 30g carbs 15g fats

from here it will be pro and fats

would appreciate any further tips and tricks :supercool

Top Bottom