Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

isopure zero carb

XTC_UK

has anyone one tried this supp?
i would be great full if you could tell me
whether you thought it was worth getting or not?

Sure... it dissolves well in water and tastes better than most protein powders, and, as you said, it is zero carb. On the other hand, it is one of the most expensive protein powders.

unless ketosis is a concern for you i say save your money and get a regular whey protein powder, most only have a handful of carbs(under 10g) that wouldnt be enough to make a differnce anyway

Personally

If taste and digestion is a factor go with ISOPURE. This is the protein powder of my choice. I can't stomach anything else. I am going to try Three Treat sounds like it is worth the money. But otherwise go with the isopure I love it.

isopure is good b/c it mixes incredibly well taste is not bad either. go to DPS website and they have it for relatively cheap

i've gone through a tub of the stuff and lemme tell you that you get so tired of it it's not even funny. i can't even be in the same room with the stuff without feeling sick. I had to drink the stuff holding my nose so i wouldn't be able to taste. it was ok at first, but then it just makes you sick after a while. i tried the triple threat and that's defintiely the best ive ever tried

Isopure

I agree with blaze. Isopure looks good on paper, but try drinking it every day. It tastes way too artificial and made me nauseous after drinking it for about a week.

My current favorite protein, though not zero carb and is cost prohibitive, is MYOMAX. I got their free sample tub($30 to $40 value!) though I believe that promotion is over.

I am surprised there is so little discussion of SciTek products, as they seem to be the real deal. Of course the $$$ is a big issue for regular users.

Top Bottom