Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this creatine alright?

Carbone13

hey guys. My friend just gave me a bottle of creatine. It is about a year and a half old. Would it still be good? Also, i've never heard of this kind. The company is called the "NutraSense co." Createam, creatine monohydrate. Is this stuff really outta date? The coaches at Hofstra offered this to the football players on the team for free. Thats where he got it. And he gave it to me for free. What do you guys think? Use it or what?

Take 30 bucks and go buy some creatine HSC from AST. Good shit.

As long as the creatine you got is sealed (unopened) I dont see why it shouldne be good.

Creatine Monohydrate

Check to see if there's an expiration date on the bottle. Usually there will be one. If there isn't one, chedk the powder. If it's old, it should be all clumped together, if it's not clumpy, then it should still be good. But Creatine Monohydrate isn't the best form of creatine to use. It's not soluble in water, even in a creatine transport. The best form of creatine is in an effervescent formula or micronized. It will be absorbed better instead of sitting in your small intestine, which creatine monohydrate mostly does. AST's micronized creatine is great, or GEN's Creavescent Effervescent creatine, or Muscle Link's Creatine Elite, which is also effervescent.

ok, well, there is no expiration date on this bottle. The powder isnt all clumpy, although there were about 2 small clumps. I figure I should just take it anyways, I mean it is for free?

Top Bottom