Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is switching tests mid-cycle okay??

browndog1

I'm 6 weeks into a nice cycle, the first part consisting of 800mg of t200 per week and 75mg of fina everyday.

I am out of t200, and my reserves won't arrive for another week or two. I have access to some omnas however, and here is where the question lies.

Would it be of detriment to do 750mg/week of omna for 2 weeks in the middle of this cycle, then go back to t200 (when it gets to me) for the remainder of my time on test??

Thanks for the fast response.

...bd

With any other test i would say it's cool but it's a differant story with the Omna's. You're not really gonna see much from it cuz it takes so long for omna/sust to kick in. it maybe differant for you but it takes a good 3 weeks alone for it to kick in for me.
cheers

Hey Tx,

So you think that the principle that omna takes 2-3 weeks to kick in will apply to me even though I'm been on test for the last month and a half already??

...bd

It would have been better to have used the omna's in the begining. You gotta do what ya gotta do, I'd do a amp every other day for 2 weeks. That would be 825mg a week, and it will take advantage of the prop.

you gotta do what ya gotta do. the oman's will be better then nothing. And i'm not saying they won't work well for you cuz everyone's differant.
cheers

You'll have a little extra test in your system when you go back on the t2 for a few weeks, but that's a good thing. :D

as far as i am concerned omna kicks in as fast as prop kicks in... people say it "takes a while to SEE results from sust/omna" but that doesnt mean it hasnt begun to "kick in"... besides, you have no other choice in the matter so go for it.

Top Bottom