Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is pramipexole really that bad?

Inofri

I started to have gyno, and now I am looking for waysof getting rid of it. Some people recommended me to use cabergoline,because my nipples give out liquid, and this is a sign of prolactininduced gyno. The problem is that I can only buy fast pramipexole,but people here say it is nasty. Could you tell me the exact sideeffects I can expect of it?

Pramipexole works just the same as cabergoline, withone major difference being that cabergoline has no side effects, andprami has side effects. Among the side effects are stomach problems,lethargy....the problem with it is that even low dosages can causeside effects. Regarding the gyno, you need a more comprehensiveapproach, such as the anti-gyno protocol. I have personally seen ithelp lots of guys, and it really works. Just make sure to follow itto the letter and finish it off completely.

Thanks Steve for the information - I was about to ask if dostinex is the same as cabergoline, because I can only get dostinex at the moment.

Yes, Dostinex and Caber are the same thing. For some reason more people seem to get the nausea side effect from prami. That is mostly why I think guys prefer caber.

Top Bottom