Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is more insulin better?How many carbs is to much and to little?

droid

I have gone to 20iu post workout of humalog with no symtpoms of hypo and only ingesting 50grams of carbs and 75-100gram of protien. I have been told there is no benifit in going over 10iu per injection, true or not. I have started am shots of 10iu and having not trained because I train in the evening, should one limit the carbs in the morning to keep fat at a minimum and keep the protien jacked up. Main question how many carbs is to many and should the amounts differ between am and post training shots?

Last edited:
not something a newbie should read and follow. maybe your insulin has been stored away and has lost it's potency. either way, as a general rule of thumb, for every iu of insulin take in 10 grams of H.G. carbs. why would u even risk yourself going into an hypoglycemic state i don't understand. insulin is not to be taken lightly.

I knew this was going to happen. No my slin has not lost it's potency it was handed to me from the pharmacist where I have a script. I am not a newbie. I do not need a lecture about the dangers, I have reasearched this for a long time. 10 grams of carbs is an average safe number that everyone uses. It does not mean everyone has or needs to use 10 grams to not have hypo symptoms, some may need more than 10grams per iu. I always have someone around and a pure dextrose drink when I am experimenting. Now back to the original question on the correlation of the amount of insulin to the amount of carbs and minimizing fat gain. Can anyone answer this for me? I am also using 4.5 iu of gh ed, 1000mg of cyp per week, 100mg prop and 75mg tren eod with 70mg of dbol for the first five weeks. I get blood work done every month and monitor all body functions which i guarantee almost no one on this board does. I am 252 pounds at 5'10" 16%bf and been training and using drugs for over 11 years.

I appreciate your concens and thoughts but would like an answer to my original question?

DROID

i understand your question but i think that is more of a question for a doctor. i use 10u of insulin twice a day and take 100grams of dextrose with it. it works for me.

Top Bottom