Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is clen working?

flexabro

Hey guys, I've been cutting for the past 17 weeks naturally, dropped 49lbs and am still looking to drop roughly 13lbs. I'm cutting until maximum december 31st, so rougly 5 weeks left. My diet is on point, so is my weight lifting and cardio.

I have just completed my first week on clen . I took 50mcg for the first 4 days, then upped to 100mcg the next 3 days.

The first 2 days I felt kind of shaky/jittery and cramp very slightly during legs workout, tho I'm thinking that might have all been placebo. I didn't feel anything the following 2 days, so I decided to up to 100 mcg. 3 days on 100mcg so far and I feel absolutely nothing. My heart rate is normal, so is my body temperature. I don't feel jittery/shaky anymore and I feel no cramping, tho I'm taking 6g of taurine a day.

I'm confused. Should I be feeling any sides to know that clen is working? I haven't seen or felt a difference while on it, in fact, my weight stalled for 5 days. Usually it drops between 0.2-0.4lbs per day, but this past week I've only gone down 0.8lbs

Also for reference, my friend and I are sharing the same bottle and he's felt the sides and is already seeing results.

Normally when I've usedclen in the past I would start around 40 mg and add 20mg everyday until I got to 120-140mg stay the for about a week and taper back down to 0 take a couple weeks off and do it again. You can take Benadryl or similar to clear receptor the body a spy's to Clen very quickly so you need to taper.

Top Bottom